MD Message for Telehealth
MD Message for Telehealth makes it easy and affordable for physicians to provide quality healthcare to their patients anytime, anywhere. MD Messages’ cutting-edge patient care includes video visits, scheduling, automatic billing, and more while integrating into your existing clinical workflow.
|MD Message (Standalone)|
|Visual Appointment Room|
|Unlimited Encrypted Video Calls|
|High Quality In-Video Chat|
|Screen share, mobile share, and more|
|MD Message + Charge Capture|
|MD Coder for Mobile Charge Capture|
|MD Message for Telehealth|
|Schedule Video Appointments|
|Automated Telemedicine Charges|
|Talk To Sales|
- Schedule video appointments directly from your Patient Rounding List
- See past and upcoming appointments from the schedule view
- Get notifications for upcoming appointments
- No patient accounts needed
- In-Video Chat
- Automatic Telemedicine charges added to each visit
- Password protected appointment rooms
- Communicate across platforms, devices, & desktop browsers
- Encrypted by default
- Screen sharing (browser only)
Schedule Appointments, Visit Patients, Submit Charges
Non-MD Coder Users:
The mobile-app stores are a bit behind in releasing new applications – while we all wait, we’ve released an initial browser-to-browser solution so you can register for a private room and serve your patients remotely immediately.
MD Coder Users:
Since MD Message is built into MD Coder, no additional software is needed for physicians to begin scheduling virtual appointments with their patients. As a provider, simply set your desired appointment time/date and a meeting invite will automatically be sent to the patient. MD Coder will send a reminder notification when you have an appointment and provides a complete view of your patient’s queue so you can appropriately triage patients.
After the appointment, easily add your Telemedicine service codes with a single swipe. MD Coder will even give you a list of suggested CPT codes based on the call duration.
Convenient, Personal Healthcare
MD Messages’ user-friendly design makes it easy for patients to see their provider quickly from the comfort of their couch. MD Message Patient Edition can be accessed from a computer browser or our native iOS/Android applications. When a provider sends a virtual appointment invitation, your patient will receive a calendar invite with links to join the meeting.
Patients will be able to see a full log of previous and upcoming appointments through MD Message Patient Edition.
- No account needed for your patients
- Secure password protected visits
- End-to-end encryption
- High-quality audio and video appointments
- Web browser ready: no downloads are required of your patients to attend a virtual appointment. MD Message Patient Edition works directly within their browsers as well.
- Patient appointment log available for reference